Wednesday 16 June 2010

My other big passion!!

Lutherie is my other passion. I started to be interested in lutherie up to 4 years ago. I was learning to play classical guitar
and I start to feel the need of a better guitar. Because I couldn't buy a concert guitar I started to read guitarmaking material. Soon I found myself, building my first ukelele with guitar dreams(jaja just a joke). My second try was a better approach. Nevertheless, I never gave up and I try once again. The third one was the good one. Now I'm playing with this one. The emotion when I listen this this guitar was indescribable. In that moment I knew that this going to be the hobby for the rest of my life.

Ok guys!! Soon I will write more about that. Meanwhile, I will show you a picture of my workshop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment